Old December 8th 03, 06:38 AM
Jay

Ray Toews wrote in message ...
There was a fellow on named Dennis Bushnell who
said he worked at Dryden. he talked about a new transportation system
which sounded very Mollerish. My question is, because he works at
Dryden do I give him more credability or is it still pie in the sky?

I've been out there on occasion and you got all types, from certified
genius to just plain certifiable. Did he say what he was doing for
them out there in the desert at Edwards? But I say encourage the guy,
its not my money, and maybe they'll learn something we can all use.