Old December 9th 03, 06:55 PM

Well, I thought I had seen it all, but I'll let you judge...
I got this from one of these newsgroups, but I am not sure which one.
http://www.protoscience.com/protobike.html
It's GOTTA BE a joke, but who knows...
The "products" in this WEB site don't even qualify as "vaporware", they are
flat and purely simply "BULL****WARE"
(just read about the "ProtoModem", my GOD this idiot doesn't even have a
clue about FCC regulations!!! )

By the mean time, the only shot at a viable flying car still is:
http://www.aerocar.com

I met this guy personally (he has a hangar full of cool toys at 00V) and it
seems that he is quietly advancing in his concept.
At least seems simple enough and "been there, done that..."
Enrique A. Troconis
CFI @ stevensonairport.com