Old March 27th 04, 04:25 AM
Les Matheson

If you want to look at one on the ground, there is an AC-47 in the air park
at Hurlburt Field, just inside the main gate.

There is one in Panama City, but it is on the airport property and might be
hard to get to. There is also the Navy Museum in P'Cola.
--
Les
F-4C(WW),D,E,G(WW)/AC-130A/MC-130E EWO (ret)

"RobbelothE" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how I can find out where the nearest DC-3 to me is

located?
I live near Eglin AFB, in Florida (about 40 miles east of Pensacola). I

need
to gather some information on its structure. TIA.
Ed
"If an enemy power is bent on conquering you, and proposed to
turn all of his resources to that end, he is at war with you;
and you -- unless you contemplate surrender -- are at war with
him." --Barry Goldwater