Old May 7th 13, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wade

Default Trouble with Cambridge Utility

I attempted to export (file/save as) a group of 75 waypoints chosen in the See You desktop version for use in a Cambridge 302 (.dat file) The waypoints in See You were from the original seeyou.cup file that came with the software when I bought it. When I try to upload the .dat file to the 302 using the cambridge utility, the utility crashes. It works if I drop the total number of waypoints to 18 and it seems to be any 18 waypoints I choose.

If I use waypoints from the turnpoint exchange then it works just fine. This seems like an easy solution but I actually like having the waypoint data that the seeyou.cup file gives such as airport frequencies etc... that aren't given in the turnpoint exchange files.

If anyone has run across this and understands what is going on I would appreciate the help. I am assuming that there is trouble with the format of the content within the .dat file but I don't know what I should manually alter it to.

Thanks
Wade