Old May 9th 13, 06:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wade

Default Trouble with Cambridge Utility

I will go do that right now. Thanks for the help and for the website.

Wade

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:22:03 AM UTC-7, 2KA wrote:
Wade,

Try creating your turnpoint file using my website at http://www.soaringdata.info. Select the Airports tab. You can make a .CUP file with any of several levels of selectable comment detail, together with a companion Cambridge .DAT file that contains the same points. The length of the comments in .DAT files is quite restricted, but I have concocted a short format that does include radio frequencies runway information. That format is explained on the site as well.

If you have any questions, email me using the "Questions or Comments" link on the site.

Lynn Alley

"2KA"