Old October 5th 05, 02:26 PM
Gig 601XL Builder

"Hank Rausch" wrote in message
ups.com...
Skylune wrote:
Here is the solution:

http://ismydrivingsafe.com/rs/Driver...%20Program.htm

I went to this site and now I think I understand your position
vis-a-vis GA. The website is a prescription for a citizen surveillance
program that would have found acceptance in East Germany or communist
China. Anyone who would advocate such a sytem must have a deep seated
fear of personal liberty. If GA (and personal liberty) really bothers
you all that much, there are many more restrictive regimes on the
planet in which to live. I suspect that killing off GA would not
satisfy a person who advocates the driving surveillance program, as
there are many other ways Americans exercise their personal freedoms
that would remain. Short of some sort of fascist takeover, you can't
strip all the liberties away that bother you--it would be easier just
to move to an authoritarian country.

I love knee jerk reactions as much as the next guy but...

How does hiring a company to see if those you have authorized to drive your
vehicles and buy doing so put you at great liability in any way have a damn
thing to do with the loss of personal liberty?