Old April 1st 13, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

Default Wedekind Sleeves for GROB ASTIR CS

A couple of comments;

- Wedekind sleeves are great and much easier to use than the
alternatives.
- It will be tedious, but useful, to type all of the German text into
a Word or Text file, and then use http://translate.google.com to
convert it to English. You will find that some letters like ß and the
umlaut will give you some issues. Please publish what you come up
with.
- The "Klaus Wedekind" document that is just below the Grob Technical
Note is basically identical to the DG version at
http://aviation.derosaweb.net/wedeki...nd_Sleeves.pdf
(English).
- The Schema (maßstab 2:1) image looks very similar to the one I
received when I did my sleeves. Here is the English version.
http://aviation.derosaweb.net/wedeki...ck_Juergen.jpg
- The relevant FAA documentation is here.
http://aviation.derosaweb.net/wedeki...7-08-06_r1.pdf
- See http://aviation.derosaweb.net/wedekind for other details on my
installation.

Good luck.