Old October 11th 03, 10:41 AM
Dave Martin

Kirk Stant wrote

ITS MY LIFE AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT, THANK
YOU
VERY MUCH!

Kirk (last bastion of stupid individualism)
66

I would defend to the end your right to do what you
want with your life.

Sadly it is not those who kill themselves that is the
problem, it is

The 'friends' left behind who have to scrape the bits
of the airfield and shovel them into a body bag. (Yes
I have done it)

The relatives who have to be comforted. (And this)

Followed by the thieving grasping lawyers who make
a fortune out of the grief left behind. (and seen
this happen)

So come on take care have a thought for the others
you will leave behind and make sure the lawyers have
to live of state benefits and our premiums stay low.

If you want to kill yourself go out quietly and shoot
yourself please do so. It is also easier and cheaper.

Please!