Old October 13th 03, 08:28 PM
Bob Kuykendall

Earlier, (John) wrote:

My '6 came with turbulator tape on the bottom surface, just in front
of the elevator. 1994 C model. The stall is very gentle.

To which
(Kirk Stant) replied:

That's interesting. Does your aircraft or maintenance manual have any
info on the tail tape (placement, size, etc.)? My 6 is an 87 B model,
no tape anywhere except on the rudder mylar (zigzag leading edge).

I've heard unconfirmed reports that the later model LS6s have a
revised tailplane with a thinner section. Again, that's just hearsay,
but it might be something to look into. Can anyone here confirm or
deny?

Thanks, and best regards to all

Bob K.