Old May 17th 05, 10:30 PM
Blueskies

"Cockpit Colin" wrote in message ...
I'm curious ...

What do you folks in the USA think the answer to the big "question" is, when
it comes to things like security of the whitehouse?

What's best ...

(a) Increase the radius of the no-fly zones to give greater protection
against faster aircraft?

(b) Leave things the way thay are now and "hope for the best"?

(c) Something else?

Seriously, we've all read many compelling arguments as to how and why the
existing procedures don't work, and tend to "drag down" GA - what I'm
interested in hearing though is not what DOESN'T work, but what DOES.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

CC

Move the White House to the middle of Wyoming?