Old September 22nd 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Lesson #2...

"Phil" wrote

The CT is a good airplane to train in
if you want to develop good rudder control. It is short-coupled, and
my understanding is it does require more rudder input than most
trainers. And so far in my experience it seems to be a pretty
forgiving airplane. I have certainly ham-fisted it around, and it has
put up with me like an old patient horse with an inexperienced rider.
If I could, I would give it a nice carrot to munch on.

Some high octane fuel and a nice oil change would be more appropriate, I'll
bet!
--
Jim in NC