Old November 20th 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.travel.air,rec.aviation.misc
Reef Fish

Default Airbus A380 in Arizona

Thomas Borchert wrote:
Reef,

Any idea what this could have been? I thought all the big parts of
the 380 were being manufactured in Europe and Great Britain.

In France.

No. In Europe (Hamburg, Germany, for example).

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

You must have a slow newsfeed. I posted two hours before your
present post, quoted from the Sunday news:

NEWS"The aircraft - the third unit to roll off the production line in
NEWS Toulouse, France -- flew to Hong Kong on a stringent flight
NEWS testing routing ..."

What was YOUR source. about Hamburg?

It's unlikely to be in production in only one country. i know of THAT
one. The newspaper also reported that the manufacturer is not
expecting to "break even" until 420 of these GIANTS are completed.

-- Reef Fish Bob.