Old October 30th 16, 06:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default NOVEMBER ISSUE - Gliding International

I just recently subscribed. The first e-magazine I received was fine. However, the second one is very difficult to read on my laptop. Further, the magazine now seems to be entirely unreadable on an iPad. I'm going to email the editor and see if they can go back to how it was. Piracy is a problem but trying to selling an unreadable magazine is going to prove to be quite a problem for their sales as well!