Old June 23rd 04, 08:01 AM
Frank Hitlaw

"Pianome" wrote in message news:Ng1Cc.89931$HG.26418@attbi_s53...
ANN Publisher Jim Campbell, flying just feet away from Scaled's
SpaceShipOne in a Beechcraft Starship chase plane, was the first to report
some indications of possible thermal or load damage on the aft portion of
the spacecraft, just in front of the rocket bell. --

Wow!!! Flying just "feet" away!!! Did Zoom get his space wings also???

Pianome

I was listening to the chase planes and I thought that the high
chase (the Alpha Jet) called that Space Ship 1 appeared to have some
damage. It was possible load or thermal damage,great trick for the
mooz to be in both planes at once. They had three chase planes the
Alpha Jet was the high chase,The Beech Starship was for medium
altitudes and a Extra 300 for low chase. Mooz probably logged time in
all three Monday.
I did see the nitwits by-line on a photo for Reuters in USA Today.
Bet that he fed them one of his lines of B.S. he has alot of them.

Frank