Old October 10th 11, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.veterans,rec.aviation.military,alt.vacation.las-vegas,sci.med.cardiology
Ace♠

Default "Tom" Exposed As Courtney Brown

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 22:30:17 -0700 (PDT), David E. Powell wrote:

Hey, at least if this is true (and not just a part of the whole
mythology our latest unwelcome arrival is trying to create for
themselves) then at least we'd have a troll that was an actual
profesor for a change. Almost would make it more sad though.

Tom-MU-Chung is beyond pathetic. He was originally outed by Thomas J.
Giarmo.

Giarmo was thrown off Usenet.

Scarry. Boo!

A*