Old April 1st 13, 05:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wallace Berry[_2_]

Default Foam for inside of fiberglass trailer

In article ,
John wrote:

I wish to put some padding inside my trailer to prevent any rash when
but wondering if there is a best type of foam to use (closed cell, etc.) that
I should consider?

thanks,
John

An alternative to McMaster Carr for felt:
http://www.thefeltpeople.com/pages/c...tcolorcard.htm

These folk have got felt in all thicknesses and colors, synthetic and
natural. Last time I ordered from them, they were a lot cheaper than
McMaster Carr.