Old May 19th 19, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RV 6 Driver

Default LS3A flap/aileron mixer

I am doing an annual inspection on a LS3A and have some concerns regarding the flap/aileron mixer. Just wondering if anybody has any knowledge on proper rigging procedures for this. I have the maintenance manual but it does not address this issue. All I get out of the manual is the deflections and tolerances for the ailerons in a given flap position. I am hoping that there are rigging pins for this but I just don't know. Any help would be appreciated.