Old December 18th 03, 10:10 PM
Snowbird

Ed Wischmeyer wrote in message ...
entire legions of lawyers waiting to sue the US Government for supplying him
the wrong type of fuel?

As for suing folks, I don't think Jon's that kind of guy. I've met him
several times, and he's got a whole lot of class, something that many
RAHers would do well to emulate.

Ed,

With all respect, if you or I or "The World's Classiest Pilot"
(whoever he or she may be) bites it while flying, whether or not
someone gets sued will have little to do with our class or what
kind of guy we are.

It will have everything to do with factors beyond our control,
mostly our surviving kin and whatever decisions they might make
under the combined influence of grief and legal advice.

FWIW,
Sydney