Old April 12th 21, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy B.

Default RV-friendly glider destinations?

On Monday, April 12, 2021 at 12:31:12 PM UTC-4, Luke Scharf wrote:
My wife has talked me into purchasing a travel trailer with her.

At least two of the glider operations I've been to (BRSS in New Castle Virginia and Seminole Lake in Florida) appeared to have RV-friendly camping areas.

I'm wondering how many other glider operations around the US are RV-friendly?

I would love to add some soaring (or at least visiting active glider operations) to our family adventure plans.

Thanks,
-Luke