Old April 12th 21, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default RV-friendly glider destinations?

Luke Scharf wrote on 4/12/2021 9:31 AM:
My wife has talked me into purchasing a travel trailer with her.

At least two of the glider operations I've been to (BRSS in New Castle Virginia and Seminole Lake in Florida) appeared to have RV-friendly camping areas.

I'm wondering how many other glider operations around the US are RV-friendly?

I would love to add some soaring (or at least visiting active glider operations) to our family adventure plans.

Thanks,
-Luke

Mountain Valley airport at Tehachapi has an RV park and a very active soaring operation. Been
there, done both, very nice.