Old January 3rd 06, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Flying without FAA medical or insurance

"Doodybutch" wrote in message
1) If you can't pass a physical or you don't feel like getting a license
and you feel like flying anyway and you are willing to accept the
liability personally without any insurance, exactly what's to stop you
from taking this path?

2) How many pilots do you think are doing just this? From reading the FAA
accident reports, I suspect it's more than a few.

I know a few pilots and aircraft owners that never had a certificate and
others that have lost their medical but still fly. It happens out in the
middle of no where...