Old June 9th 08, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Clarification: Still time to win the NK ClearNav (Entry deadline

On Jun 9, 6:25 am, wrote:
On Jun 9, 5:40 am, ContestID67 wrote:

Sounds like a great way to help the US Team.

I see that you can purchase a "chance" online or via mailing in a
check.

This begs the question of how will the actual raffle be held. Slips
in a hat?

- John

We can just run a report of the online entries and assign them tickets
for the hat. I'd like to report that it will be a huge onerous job,
but not so at this point. Hope that changes

The deadline for entries to be received (electronically or physically)
is 14:00 EDT Friday June 13, 2008. The winner will be drawn
electronically at the Region 1 Contest pilots meeting on Sunday June
15. Sorry for any confusion and thanks to all for your support.