Old March 2nd 04, 06:33 AM
Kevin Brooks

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
Kevy,

I wont rave on about your total lack of understanding in general about
what i do with information ive collected over the last 20yrs in
researching vietnam war operations which is close to my family's heart
in more ways then one, but ill let you be the judge when you talk 1-1 to
a highly talented, smart and interesting vietnam war era pilot and see
who comes off best..

Still making stuff up, eh JGG? What, the folks in the aus NG finally
succeeded in running you off?

Let me ask YOU a question...

Did you ever serve in Laos or Cambodia? ....

No, but someone "close to my family's heart" did indeed serve in the RVN and
pulled a few missions into Laos during his tour. He talked about a lot of
things he saw and did, but never any fantastic CIA fast-mover force.
Strangley enough, no other reputable source has indicated the existance of
such a force, either. Or would you be thinkin' that a few T-28's, UH-34's,
and UH-1's also qualify under that *fascinating* (hysterically so)
description you provided us of this mythical force?

If not i suggest you be quiet. Because your out of order.

You can suggest a lot of crap (and you often have..crap, that is). Do you
think that anybody really gives a rat's ass what you suggest, JGG?

My source who i spoke to long time ago... knows what he is talking
about.. if you knew his qualifcations you be impressed.. i know i was.

Now that is not exactly a ringing personal endorsement, considering the
source (you). Your track record thus far in this group ain't exactly that
hot, now is it? But at least here, unlike that Aussie group that so often
spanks you en mass, you don't have folks volunteering to search you out in
person (the trip's a bit too far for most, I guess).

Maybe my memory has gone fuzzy since i discussed the issues with the
source... and i mixed the F-111 with another aircraft that was black
painted.. maybe if so sorry.. not everyone is perfect at remebering
things in time .. even my source had some recollection issues.. 30yrs is
a long time ....but im not one to doubt this person who told me....

So now it may not have been F-111's, and this wonderful source may have been
a bit fuzzy...but you don't doubt his story. That figures.

and
furthermore i know stuff via the source that this group doesnt even know
yet about the usaf/vietnam war.. so maybe youd be smarter to keep your
lid shut...

Oh, boy. The old, "I know seeecret stuff" ploy, coming from a kid who
supposedly just enetered the RAAF? Spare us.

Also a hint go and read up on many books as you can on the CIA
operations in SEA in general and you might learn more about the war...
dark and mysterious it was...

When you have a guy who can mistake a T-28 (not a black painted one, either)
for a F-111, then you got a credibility problem. Something you should be
plenty familiar with.

Brooks

Kevin Brooks wrote:

"Smartace11" wrote in message
I flew aboard an airborne command post over there (mid 68 to end of

69)
and
have more time over Laos than either Thailand or Vietnam.

While CIA had a presence, Air America, nothing like the original

poster
claims
ever took place.

I expected as much.

The poster said later stages of the war. His information source was

there
in
1972. Different war under Nixon, maybe!

The original poster (Aerophotos, AKA Jolly Green Giant) has demonstrated
little credibility; this latest flight of fantasy he has engaged in is

just
another example of that.