Old April 29th 05, 01:07 PM
Jay Honeck

If I thought they would truly privatize ATC, I'd be for it. It would be
wonderful to truly take advantage of modern technology in a way that only
private business can roll out and employ.

However, you *know* what would happen. It would be "privatized" in the
same way that Chicago Tollways are "privatized", and become nothing but
sink-holes for graft and kickbacks.

Or, worse, it would be "privatized" like the Postal Service, or Medicare --
both of which exist in a half-private/half-public netherworld that seems to
combine the worst of both worlds...

At the moment I'm of the mind that if it's working, don't screw with it.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA