Old November 12th 10, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Guy Byars[_2_]

Default Cutting 57mm holes in the instrument panel.....how to?

On Nov 11, 7:09*pm, "John Bojack" wrote:
Here in the states I find it impossible to find metric hole saws.....so,
what have others done when cutting new panels for 57mm instruments?

Thanks!

J4

I simply bought an adjustable hole saw. I measured it out to
precisely 57mm and cut several holes in scrap material to check and
make sure the saw was set to the right size. As long as I cut soft
material (aluminum, wood, fiberglass... etc) it worked perfectly.