Old December 10th 03, 09:53 PM
John Shelton

First, JJ, that drawing is supposed to be a muscular man, not a woman. Thus,
what you are seeing is a pool boy with muscles and long blond hair. This is
the ideal for Ms. Spencer and should not arouse you as it apparently has.

Second, JJ, I have not been afflicted with the Soaring Pilot Syndrome, or
celibacy, at all. In fact, I had myself tested quite recently.

And, finally, I was mulling where exactly the SFNX is going to land and if
this line of harassment continues, it will be Janey's Ranch...if you know
what I mean, JJ. : )

"JJ Sinclair" wrote in message

Do any of the monkeys at Williams know what that Ace of Spades on the

glider
trailer means?

Is there no end to the deviations that occur in Sheltons mind? I'm still

trying
to figure out what are those lumps on the right shoulder of the big blond

gal
are?

John, I think you have been celibate too long. Those lumps belong on the

front
of the blond.
JJ Sinclair