Old May 9th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default IFR use of handheld GPS

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Ron Lee" wrote in message

You have neither answered my questions nor done what I suggested. Why
not?

Your "questions" were actually one question. I answered them when I said
anything can malfunction. I'll do what you suggested after you send me
money to pay for the flight.

I'm left to conclude you cannot answer my question.

I'm left to conclude that you are not a pilot to entrust with anyone's
life. Do you need a reg to tell you not to fly into thunderstorms?
Do you need a reg to tell you not to fly into known icing conditions
with an aircraft not approved for it?

Do as you wish. Just don't take anyone with you should you fall prey
to Darwinism.

Ron Lee