Old September 12th 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Powersonic "Smart Battery" tested

On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 9:24:42 PM UTC-7, kinsell wrote:
On 9/10/20 4:20 PM, 2G wrote:
For sure, Powersync has nothing to do with PowerSonic. More likely, the name was chosen to confuse buyers into jumping to that conclusion. There are reputable LFP battery manufacturers out there, so there is no good reason to buy this.

Had to chuckle on this one. Ever wonder where the strange PowerSonic
name came from? It's shockingly similar to Panasonic, which actually
makes quality SLA batteries. I hope PowerSonic makes better lithium
batteries than their SLA batteries.

Well, if they do then you will be very pleased because I have used Powersonici SLA batteries in the past and have been satisfied with their performance.

Tom