Old August 22nd 03, 02:40 AM
Rich

I attended a lecture a couple years ago by Scott Crossfield, first man
to fly twice the speed of sound and the chief engineer and test pilot
for North American's X-15 program. When speaking about general
aviation, he had fond memories of his Beech Bonanza, but he was
annoyed that North American wouldn't let him use it on business - they
considered it too risky.

Rich

That's a much longer way of saying essentially what the company I
work for says: No piloting aircraft on company business.

I do like the "must be instrument rated with 100 hours simulated or
actual, BUT you're limited to day VFR anyway".