Old March 4th 04, 02:19 PM
Roger Long

Default McCaully wheels & brakes available

We are upgrading the McCaully three piece main wheels and brakes on our 1977
172 N because of the unavailability of a brake cylinder that went bad. If
you are faced with the same $2300 upgrade because of a cracked wheel or bad
brake cylinder, we will shortly have the whole set, with one bad cylinder,
available.

The cylinders can be swapped from side to side so, if the problem is one of
your cylinders, this set would keep your current wheels and brakes going and
give you spares in case a wheel cracks. These wheels are prone to cracking
and replacements are virtually impossible to obtain so it's good to have
another one or two on hand.

Photos, part numbers, serial numbers, etc. available on request. Please
email me privately if interested.

--
Roger Long