Old November 22nd 04, 09:42 AM
Jeff

PWA is a nice airport, I stopped there overnight on my way from kentucky to las
vegas, I parked at million air, very nice people, great service. they can
handle your rental car and everything.

Art Varrassi wrote:

I am planning on flying to Oklahoma City next week on business for a couple
of days and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on which
airport would be best. I have narrowed my choices down to the following:

Downtown Airpark (2DT)
Wiley Post (PWA)
Sundance Airpark (HSD)

I'll be flying a Cessna 172RG and the client I'll be visiting is about 4-5
city blocks away from 2DT so , while it may be an obvious choice, I'm
concerned about the short runway, landing/parking/overnight tiedown fees,
and the close proximity to the downtown area and buildings.

Any thoughts or recommendations on the three choices I listed would be
greatly appreciated.

Art Varrassi
PP-ASEL
Dallas, TX