Old June 29th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default (Air conditioned) OSH dorm room available

Hey, you mean you're not gonna stop by me and haul a prop back to Maxwell
this year?!!
Jim

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Flyingmonk" wrote)
Food!!! Now you're talking. I especially like to sample street food,

fast
food and junk food of different regions.

Then you're in the right minivan!

How late will we be back to MSP? I've got to be back to NOVA prior to
Monday morning. If I can squeeze a flight back to NOVA into your time
frame and be back so that I can make my appointment on the morning of

the
31, I'm in.

Sunday's plan was to sit by the runway and watch planes depart. That's

it -
sit, and watch. BTW, that's what the first Saturday and Sunday are for,

too.

Walking around is midweek.

If you can get a Sunday MSP flight anytime AFTER 7:00pm we can leave OSH
around noon. That builds in plenty of time. (Our drive home, last Sunday,
was just over 5 hours - one wayside rest, and later, an Arby's pit stop

with
a sandwich order "To go.") If your flight departs MSP earlier than 7pm,

we
leave OSH earlier - simple as that.

If Saturday night or Sunday morning are your only MSP departure options -

so
be it. We'll get you home.

Shoot for Sunday evening - later is ok-fine with me. *You're* the one
getting into NOVA at 3am. g

Get what you can and we'll work around it ...."Hello, Amtrak?"

Thursday or Friday (anytime) arrival into MSP is ok on this end - 20th or
21st. Stay here.

Air Conditioned Dorm room is from Saturday night - Wednesday night. After
that we'll find a place for you. Have you ever slept in a Tri-Motor? :-)

Montblack