Old March 12th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Capt.Doug

Default chain of events

"KM" wrote in message
How much are you offering this group Doug.Marginaly accurate posts
about airliners?

I admit I don't offer the spelling errors that you do,

The Civet is for 25L not the right.
KU

As compared to inaccurate posts like yours - Page 10-2A for KLAX in my
Jepps shows transitions for runways 24R, 24L, 25R, and 25L. Runway 25L was
closed that night for maintenance. You can't even get your initials right.
Is it KU, KM, KMU, or something else?

See, I WAS right.

Let's see.... I talk to pilots on layovers and read manuals. That makes
me a flight attendent. You are the winner... and still guessing.

Suspected troll? Doug, I am not the one who sings his posts "Capt".Is
mentioning a city code personal information.I am not the one
misrepresenting myself.You are kind of being a jerk here, but I will
tell you what, I am based in SLC and I am the 3rd guy on the list
(alphabetically) with these initials.If you email me I will give you
my name and ALPA number.

Just remove 'the' from the reply address. If I'm being a jerk, it's simply
because I treat people the way they treat me. I'm responding to you in the
manner you responded to me. Frankly, I expect more from someone who claims
to be an ALPA member. You read a couple of my posts and assume I'm a liar.
When I do the same to you, you freak out. You can dish it out but you can't
take it. Debating the subject of a post is expected since we come here for a
form of hangar flying. However, you overstep the bounds of good taste by
attacking posters personally. I expect more from someone who claims to be a
professional.

Doug, Lighten up. No one is trying to provoke you.

To which I offer a sample of your writing-

he does know a bit about airliners, but his posts show a
lack of understanding of enough of the detail to actually fly
one.Judging from his posts I would say he is probably a flight
attendant at NWA who flys on the side.And I would say he spends alot
of time talking to pilots about flying.

Hmm.... You call someone a liar but deny that you are provoking. Do you
really consider yourself to be a professional? You don't post in a mature
manner. Such behavior on the line around here would get you on a bunch of
no-fly lists.

Some of your posts
do not cast the industry in a very favorable light (Like the post
about watching movies),

Where is the key that unlocks the eyes of the blind? Many things in the
industry aren't perfect. Don't like it, don't read it.

and it is a little irritating when someone who
is masquerading as a airline pilot posts stupid stuff like this.I
would respectfully request that if you are going to continue these
kind of posts that you quit calling yourself "Captain" Doug.

Let's hope you are man enough to offer a public apology when you discover
the truth that is right in front of you. I also hope that you learn what
respect is.

BTW, I did some checking. My professional pilot friends from SJC are not
aware of any airlines with transport category jets having a pilot base in
SJC. Is that ALPA number you claim to have current and in good standing?

D.