Old May 14th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

Then why DO you do it? How exactly do you get satisfaction out of making
100
pointless oneliners every day to many people who don't even reply back? I
have not seen MX, Jay Honeck, or many others reply to a single one of
your "trolls" (or whatever you prefer to call them), yet you still
persist.

You're wasting your breath (and, worse, making the troll's posts visible to
those who have killfiled him) -- there is no logic to mental illness.
That's why it's classified as an "illness"...

Trolls are like mosquitoes. Killfiles are like "Off!". I use both, and
spend much less time itching. I suggest you follow suit.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA