Old May 14th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

Then why DO you do it? How exactly do you get satisfaction out of
making 100
pointless oneliners every day to many people who don't even reply
back? I have not seen MX, Jay Honeck, or many others reply to a
single one of your "trolls" (or whatever you prefer to call them),
yet you still persist.

You're wasting your breath (and, worse, making the troll's posts
visible to those who have killfiled him) -- there is no logic to
mental illness. That's why it's classified as an "illness"...

Trolls are like mosquitoes. Killfiles are like "Off!". I use both,
and spend much less time itching. I suggest you follow suit.

He did, fjukktard. That's why he can't see your poasts.

Can't you read?

Bertie