Old June 6th 20, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Schroth 4 point harness for sale

At 18:59 04 June 2020, Michael Opitz wrote:
At 19:28 02 June 2020, Michael Opitz wrote:
Selling the 1999 Schroth 4 point harness that came with my

Discus-
2b. Apparently an AD came out restricting this model from being
used on aerobatic certified aircraft. Hooker Harness re-webbed it
for me last November for use on Experimental certified aircraft.

The
new tags don't have TSO numbers, but the webbing should now

be
good until 2031. Buckles and hardware are in great shape. Lap
belts are the pull up to tighten variety. Aircraft attachments are

the
typical S-H buckle and loop method. For pictures see:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/664wPShHiEjti2HF8

Asking $225 plus shipping.

mropitz1 at aol dot com

RO

Listing going up on W&W under misc classifieds.

RO

Sold.

RO