Old November 20th 04, 03:16 PM

Default Missed anniversary (Damn!)

Somehow the date of 11/11 has slipped by without my noting it, and
celebrating appropriately, that date marking three years since the
last time my foot stepped into a cockpit, also the last time my wallet
was totally empty.

HOWEVER, not being one too proud to celebrate later rather than never,
today I will dump appropriate amounts of money at the local hobby
shop, buying two HO scale kits of gliderports. Unfortunately a german
gliderport is going to look like hell transplanted into a northern
californee logging operation that has already been transplanted to
central Wisconisn, but I think I can struggle with it. As this
railroad is already owned by two itallians, (DeCrepit and DeRayled)
and a dutchman (DeFunct) The two kits will be combined into one, and
in honor of the fact that we do see rain in the summers, the operation
will probably be owned by an englishman, (Muddie). Appropriate groups
of glider pilots can be represented with "Boxcar Willie" complete with
his bottle, shaped with a heat gun into appropriate positions. Muddie
Aviation, located along the DD&D RR, just a short hike from the down
of Drunken Holler.

Haven't had this much fun since I threw my old mans six pac into the
south fork of the Eel river.

(How's come the only HO scale aircraft kits available are german?
(Their engineering may be wonderful, but their HO scale kits suck, big
time.))

(It's my world, I'll do what I bloody want to with it.)