Old November 20th 04, 10:31 PM

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:32:31 -0700, Shawn

Somehow the date of 11/11 has slipped by without my noting it, and
celebrating appropriately, that date marking three years since the
last time my foot stepped into a cockpit, also the last time my wallet
was totally empty.

Snip typical Lennie

(It's my world, I'll do what I bloody want to with it.)

Do you ever blow up the bridges or stage train crashes like Uncle Fester?

Haven't figured out how to do that and make it repeatable yet. Gimme
time, closest I've come is the german loco with the blown boiler that
was used to run the "Whisky Run sawmill." (Until it blew, now sawmill
is RIP.{Rusting in pieces}) Somehow, I'd like to work Lonesome
Polecat and Earthquake McGoon in there too. Somehow HO scale mules
dont fit to give body to the Kickapoo Joy Juice. The valley of the
Shmoon still remains to be worked in too. Greek temples in Indian
villages, you know, everything perfectly logical.

(ASW gliders in a 1960's setting?) Only the west end of the runway
will be shown, including the high rock cliff at the end. (Don't land
long.)