Old November 21st 04, 06:09 AM
Lennie the Lurker

"gary boggs" wrote in message ...
I wonder what enjoyment someone gets from actively not enjoying what we
enjoy so much? Some people are sure funny.

The full feeling in my wallet? The thought of actually seeing rather
than imagining the sight of glider rear ends, and other rear ends
sticking out of a rock wall? The sight of a tractor running over a
wing and knowing it only cost me three bucks? The thought that I've
got the three bucks?

But gary, I've been pretty quiet, and if a certain talentless
cartoonist wannabe that put his own name in his own killfile had kept
his mouth shut, you wouldn't be reading what I'm doing. I doubt that
any glider person would find humor in what I'm building, but that's
their anality. And those loud checkered jackets that I've seen on the
german machine salesmen are going to be an absolute bitch to paint.

Never said I didn't enjoy it, I said it wasn't worth the cost.