Old November 22nd 04, 12:26 AM

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:03:41 -0800, "BTIZ"
wrote:

I don't give poisons to my friends.

you have friends?

Yes, none in soaring however. A few aquaintances that can be ignored
99.9% of the time. I think there's one glider pilot here in town, out
of some 9000 people, and I don't see her either.

so many ideas..

IF people are going to be driving, I don't think that last one is a good
one.

well... obviously.. your "Friends" don't know how to be responsible or use
designated drivers..

Once you've had half a glass of beer or other rotten slop,
irresponsible is getting behind the wheel. For a long time, I was the
designated driver, now they can screw themselves and walk. None of
those I call friends drink either. I think I'll keep it that way.