Old June 8th 21, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
R[_4_]

Default Fatal Glider Crash in Wurtsboro, New York

What does "not very current" mean and how do these personal details relate to this accident?
Mr. Boggs and Mr. Nixon: What is your age, currency and PIC time? I assume you don't mind sharing.

Calm down Phyllis......nobody is being trashed here...just beginning an inquiry into possibilities and probabilities to learn why we loss a soaring brother. Speculations, normally held in check, does no harm to a dead pilot. Any pilot worth his salt searches for answers because they could save his life one day.
This thread will not be squelching opinions, but encouraging ideas.