Old January 8th 04, 11:14 PM
Ogden Johnson III

(DBurch7672) wrote:

Let's see.. "Phantom", (BOTH VERSIONS!), I recognise, Buckeye I recogise, (BUT
COMBAT? The Buckeye is a Navy TRAINER, isn't it?), but what types of pahane
are/were the "Turkey", "Viper" and "Scooter"?

If you recognize two versions of the Phantom, how is it that you don't
recognize the contemporary of one of them, Heinemann's Hot Rod, AKA
Scooter, AKA [and nee] the A4D, later renomenclatured into the A-4?

I'll leave the Turkey and Viper to others. *BUT*. I sincerely hope
you have a broadband connection. You'll need it to download The Saga
of the Combat Buckeye. ;-

[TINS. There I was at 20,000 feet flat on my back, and ...]
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.