Old August 1st 03, 02:15 PM
Warren & Nancy

Badwater Bill wrote:

So I did a search on this comic phrase: and it came up with a bunch of
Badwater Bill references.... I am flattered that you think I am him..
I suppose my writing is subconsciously influenced by BWB writings as
I thought some of them were nothing short of inspirational. But more
interestingly to me, a search on - your
email brings up tons of "Blue Skies" "newsguy" webhoasting and
perverted sex sites and religion.. so I can only guess you must be the
infamous: Captain Zoom! Some of those were Zoomisms from a certain
failed magazine. And I poked fun at that cartoon character, so you
must be dying to know who I am....Still lurking after all your failed
lawsuits? LOL! Was I close?

If so, you just aren't hitting on all cylinders! But you'll show em!
They'll be sorry! :-#

Such intrigue!

pacplyer

I can't ****ing believe it. I roll in here for the first time in 8
months and you assholes are still talking about me. Jesus, you dorks,
get a ****ing life.

BWB

And an unnaturally peaceful and quiet 8 months it has been too. Where ya
been hidin'?

Warren