Old November 11th 04, 02:43 PM
R&R Sherwood

On the first flight, mine was off by about 140 degrees. After using the
laptop for ground and flight corrections it was about 4 degrees off. I
then used the compass adjustment on the Dynon menu for final corrections.
Seems withinone or one or two degrees. I have the internal magnetometer
only.

I can't complain......on VFR days, without an auto pilot, I have trouble
holding headings closer than 20 degrees in any airplane.

Russell Sherwood
Houston, TX

"Paul Lee" wrote in message
om...
How many of you had success with setting Dynons D-10 magnetic heading?
And are you using the external magnetometer?