Old November 28th 04, 09:10 PM
Bill Daniels

"Cloudy" wrote in message

I remember a little comedy skit video that was on the web about a

year ago.
Two novices get into a glider and launch, each thinking the other is the
instructor. Must still be out there somewhere.

Surely not exactly what you are looking for, but every talk can use

laugh, and it does make a small point about safety.

Vaughn

Hi,

yes, I remember that one - I think it was the advert for a Dutch
insurance company - maybe Google could help? Or maybe a Dutch glider
pilot who remembers where it could be downloaded from?

Claudia

That was a funny video but it addresses insurance and not winch launch
directly. It doesn't actually show much about winch launch.

Bill Daniels