Old October 1st 05, 01:22 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Longworth" said:
durations. We have not received any bills from NavCanada. I recalled
reading some older posts that the $15 fee applied for aircraft landing
in Canada.

Come to think of it, I think you're right - I recall that the US
threatened to charge Canadian overflights of the US in retaliation, so
NavCanada backed down.

I'm in a club, and the planes I fly land in Canada a lot so I wouldn't
notice whether an overflight was subject to the charge because we end up
paying the fee every quarter anyway.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Did you know that "Gullible" is not in the dictionary?