Old December 10th 07, 05:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Default Multi time building Q

Go to Spartan or Flight Safety and get the ATP and CFI ME, they will hire
you when you get the ticket, which will take about 25 hours total, then you
get paid to instruct in the school for 50-100 hours a month. There are lots
of schools that hire their "good" graduates and absorb the low time MEI.
Check in your area.

You can also take the ATP ride in a single and then do the MEL as an add-on
ATP.