Old September 25th 14, 03:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default And so..... OLC starts anew...

I use Skylines because I can use US units and don't have to convert from
metric for my logs. It also has a much better mapping function.

I post to OLC as well to add a few points to Albuquerque's (soon to be
Moriarty's) score sheet.

Dan Marotta

On 9/24/2014 12:52 PM, Brad wrote:
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:30:51 PM UTC-7, Waveguru wrote:
My best year yet. I didn't do well in the OLC Champion category, but did well in the all flights and perhaps logged more flights than anybody else? 347 flights logged. Are you happy with your results for last year?

Boggs

it was a good season for me but I stopped posting to OLC and used Skylines instead.

GK