Old August 14th 04, 12:27 AM
Guy Elden Jr.

Default Wings - how does it work?

I just completed the ASF's online Runway Incursion presentation, and also
read the information they have about the Wings program at this link:
http://flash.aopa.org/asf/runwaySafe...gs_program.cfm

After reading it through, it sounds as though I've fulfilled paragraph 7,
section h requirements for attendance at a Safety Meeting, and just need the
certificate that I printed out when I completed the ASF presentation. In
order to fulfill the 1 hour flight requirement for paragraph a, do I just
need to go to a flight instructor and request one of the types of training
detailed in a(1), a(2), or a(3), and then get an endorsement? And once I've
done that, I need to present the endorsement and certificate to the Safety
Program Manager at the local FSDO?

Just want to be sure how the program works... Also curious if it is possible
to just mail the required documentation to the FSDO?

--
Guy Elden Jr.