Old April 17th 04, 01:11 AM
Ray Andraka

Use it as a downpayment on a headset for her

Dave Jacobowitz wrote:

You've just passed your instrument checkride, and
as a consequence you have a $50 gift certificate
from your girlfriend for the local pilot shop.

What do you get?

Complicating matters is that I already have all
the pilot toys that I need for the near term:
plotter, kneeboard, flashlight, timer, plus the
expensive stuff like gps, handheld backup com,
Jepp subscrip, etc.

What's cool and not totally useless for about
$50?

Or, what book should I buy? Anyone have
recommendations for a good IFR book that is
not strictly a training manual?

-- dave j
-- jacobowitz73 -at- yahoo -dot- com

--